Yes, I am all that.
Mother, be very careful.
All the, "Buatlah anak sendiri", "Ma tak faham lah, sebab tu takde orang nk kawen ngan kakngah", or "Tunggulah sangat, nanti dah tua kerepot, takde orang teringin dah" remarks haven't gotten to me, but it just might on day.
I'm walking on thin ice.
One of these days you might break me.
I mean it, I might just break.
But for now,
I have to stay positive.
I just have to.
InsyaAllah, if this is what Allah has planned for me, I will accept it with open arms.
Like I've always said numerous time, I'm always no.2.
But I don't care, I know I Rock, with a capital R.
So, I'll rock my own world.
No harm in that I think.
Let the world think I'm crazy,
Let the world think I'm stupid and heartless and stubborn and unwanted.
I am just surviving as Me. I'm just Me.
***
Sunday, November 6
The Cool Aunt, The Next Door Neighbour and The Friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment