These past 2/3 weeks I've been a bit miserable. I don't feel like I have control of my life anymore. I feel like I'm back in my teen years, staying in boarding school and following these stupid rules at work, and forced to obey every single demand at home.
I know that I can't complain, I should be grateful for at least having a job, and having a loving family, but geez.... I just need to breathe..
Please just let me be..
I'm just so sick and tired if being told what to do, what not to do. I'm old enough to make my own decisions, to know what's right and wrong for me. I'm 28, nearing my thirties..
I just feel so demotivated, and low because I can't control my own life, and I hate it.
I hate not being able to be my best and to give my best in everything I do.
And I know I haven't given my best these past 2 weeks.
I'm just trying to find my inner confidence again. maybe I need to find my own space, buy a house at Lake Fields. But I don't have enough $$$, it's too expensive.
Ok, enough of being childish.
Suhaila, put yourself together, and just move on, like you always do.
Saturday, January 9
I am 28-freaking-years old and still get told what to do..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:( i dah 30 pun sama gak. x best sangat kan? nanti kite lepak FULLHOUSE ah. cantik kan....~
yes darling,
enough of being childish.
you just need a breakaway.
Salam Sue,
Just discovered your blog from Nadey =)
Abaikan jer kata - kata negative ni. Macam biasa; masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri.
Apa yang penting? Happy in everything that you do. I know you have achieve a lot, Sue. I know you can achieve more if you want to. Just go for it!
Good luck lor ;p
Post a Comment