Bliss, Beautiful.
The only two words, to describe my feelings after my morning biking session last Thursday.
Spring is a beautiful season.
In London, more than half of this season is also showers seasons, which is quite depressing.
So, the first sight of sun in the early morning last Thursday, I grabbed my bike which has been long neglected, and went out for a stroll.
I don't bike as well as my friends do back at home. I admit that. They bike for hundreds of km's, under the hot sun, with a minimum speed that I know that I'm far from reaching as of yet. But I do hope I would be able to bike as impressing and electrifying as them when I come home.
Now, I'm just enjoying the slow strolls in the parks, and neighborhood, enjoying the weather and scenery. Biking through trees, and having leaves and flowers caressing my face as they fall down from trees, sucking in the fresh air, fighting my way through the strong wind, and laughing at myself for losing every time, I can't fight the wind, it'll be like biking at the same spot, not moving. Well, at least, I don't fall.
I love spring's breeze. And the flowers blooming.
And I am dreading summer. ;p
Saturday, April 11
Mengayuh Basikal Di Kala Bunga Dan Daun Berguguran
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ko punye tajuk mmg macam penulis novel la sue...
aku selalu teruja nak baca entry ko sbb tajuknye amat gempak...hahaha,,,
hahaha.. ye ke macam penulis novel? ayat macam haram jek rasanya.. ;p
hehehe..
ni namanya menulis merapu..
;p
Post a Comment