Wednesday, July 9

oh Happy Day, oh Happy Day.....

I had one of the most happy days today.
I get to spend quality time with my loved ones.

Starting with an early get together and quick lunch.
I had loads of fun, and rinduku terubat sedikit... ;)
(sedikit jek lah baru, but takpe, taknak melampaui batas. hahaha... ;p )

In the afternoon we went to visit K.Zimah, and the newly born Addin Yusuf Nastai'n. And of course the chatty Adnin Mawardah was also there. They are super cute I tell you. And Adnin is super smart. I remember one of K.Zimah's story, one day her 1st born, Adam Wafi, the elder brother of Adnin was watching TV and his mum asked him to go and perform his prayers. He said, later. K.zimah said, Go now, Anak ummi dengar cakap kan?". Then, this really smart Adnin, who was 2 years old that time, went to her brother, held both of his cheeks, staring down on him and asked, "Ni anak ummi ke anak hantu?". Cute and hillarious right?







I'm off to bed, so tired.
Hoping for better days to come.



And thanks for the very sweet gesture that you did today, You made my day.....





"...THE CLOSER I GET TO YOU THE MORE YOU MAKE ME SEE BY GIVING ME ALL YOU GOT (TELL ME MORE) YOUR LOVE HAS CAPTURED ME. OVER AND OVER AGAIN I TRIED TO TELL MYSELF THAT WE COULD NEVER BE MORE THAN FRIENDS BUT ALL THE WHILE, INSIDE , I KNEW IT WAS REAL THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL. LYIN' HERE NEXT TO YOU TIME JUST SEEMS TO FLY NEEDING YOU MORE AND MORE (MORE AND MORE) LET'S GIVE LOVE A TRY. SWEETER AND SWEETER LOVE GROWS AND HEAVEN'S THERE FOR THOSE WHO FOOL THE TRICKS OF TIME WITH HEARTS OF LOVE WILL FIND TRUE LOVE IN A SPECIAL WAY..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sape boypren ko ni sue?

zahidah seran said...

cute, cute...

Anonymous said...

saye.. saye..