Saturday, March 8

It Takes TWO To Tango

I know the title of my entry has nothing to do with the entry, it's just a tag anyway.
It makes no sense at all actually.
Well, it's my blog. So, I don't really care ;p

Two names you go by,
1. Sue
2. Mail

Two songs you love listening at the moment,
1. GoldFinger - More Today Than Yesterday
2. Hazrul Nizam - Kaulah Segalanya (saja layan jiwang...tiba2 sedap plak dengan lagu ni.. ;p)

Two things you are wearing right now,
1. TShirt Superman Kuning, a present from my bestfriend. My favourite shirt nowadays.. ;)
2. Seluar Tido Old-School, yang Mama insisted me to bring. Nasib baik bawak...hehehe..Mom's always right...

Two things that happened this week,
1. Menjadi seorang pelajar yang cemerlang dengan membuat assignment di library
2. Went jalan2 dekat IKEA @ Chefford Hundred, and it felt like home. Macam tengah jalan-jalan dekat IKEA kat Damansara (which I personally think is much better ;p)

Two things you did last night,
1. Buat assignment (yeah...my life has become that boring)
2. Waited to say good morning to my bestest friend, before dozing off to dreamland

Two things you wish more people know about you,
1. That I am easily offended when I am hungry and during my monthly thingee
2. That even though I don't say it often, having friends like you in my life is blissful, and I am so blessed

Two things you want in a relationship,
1. Being able to trust him fully, regardless anything, and him vice versa
2. Have fun, share jokes, understanding each other, have a blast together, share the tears, misunderstandings are inevitable but making up is so much worth it, i want it all, the good@bad, the ups&downs.

Two of your favourite things to do,
1. Taking a hot steaming bath on a cold windy day or whenever my stress level is critically high
2. Catching up with my family, best friend & friends

Two things you want badly at the moment,
1. >;D<
2.
More >;D< >;D< >;D< >;D< >;D<

Two pets you had/have,
1. A Bear, A Bee & A Tiger... ;*
2. Ada seekor Jerry Jr dekat rumah Uncle ni, huhuhu.....everytime dia menampakkan diri dia semorang mesti menjerit-jerit. I guess he loves the attention sebab lagi kuat orang jerit, lagi kerap dia memunculkan diri

Two things you ate today,
1. Maggi Kari yang diimport khas daripada Malaysia... ;p hehehe, maggi could taste so good when you're so damn hungry
2. Sainsbury's Cheese Balls Snack

Two people you last talked to,
1. Jaja, I was on my way home from East Ham and Jaja was on her way to the bus stop, she's going to the library
2. Me Bestfriend, after he kindly picked up all my mails at Damansara

Two things you'll be doing tomorrow,
1. Assignments...Again...
2. Sleep I guess, Lepas dah jadi student balik, it's like a free ticket to sleep every opportunity I get.. ;p

Two places you want to go,
1. The places that we've dreamed of going...
2. Los Angeles, Watch a Laker's Game

Two things you want to do before you die,
1. Settled down, happily with my man & a few kids to call my own.
2. Make the world a better place to live in


What are yours?

2 comments:

Super-M said...


>;D<
>;D<
>;D<
>;D<
>;D<
>;D<
>;D<

if u still want it so bad.. ;p

ami said...

u have all d love you need
wish you have all your dreams comes true...
have a happy happy happy life!
peace... ;)