I wanted to make a change on my appearance, you know with the raya coming and all..hehehe...poyo x?
So, I decided to get myself a haircut. Reason being, I have had the same style since Dec last year. I have this long straight not so smooth hair, which reaches the middle of my back. So, I wanted to go for this groovy & younger look, and have my hair cut short. So, the very minute I got home to batu pahat this afternoon, I went stright to my regular saloon to get myself a new look.
Without a second thought, I just said, potong pendek. Pat (my hairstylist....ceh, macam artis x? ;p) just looked at me and said, "Seriously? Tak sayang ke?". I said, "yup, I'm serious". "No regrets?" she asked again to confirm, and without a single consideration I just said, "Yup, I want it short".
Then after 20 minutes of restraining myself from saying, "No, not there", "Leave my hair alone damn it", "Not THAT short", I got myself a new hair cut...and no suprises that I DONT LIKE MY NEW HAIR..Huhuhuhu....I want my hair back! Can I have it all plastered back to my short hair now? ;(
But, since it's what I already decided to do, so I'm pushing all my protests & grumblings to the very back of my head. Change is always hard to accept, expecially when I'm used to being the girl with long hair. But a change will do me good ,hopefully, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
So for the time being, in the presence of any humanbeing, I'll be wearing my tudung/scarf as if it's glued to my head permenantly ;p
Now, off to DozzeyLand. Nite2 Peeps... ;)
Saturday, September 29
Hair-y Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cool ape rambut pendek .. untung2 ader org puji cam bdk 14 tahun plak :P
comelnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
hehe..
u knw wat i mean..
;p
fish r fren,
hari tu tengok resident evil, org kat tmpt wayang tu cakap, "Citer ni untuk 18 tahun ke atas jek" ;p
hahhahah....so, so... ? ;p
super-m,
no, i dont... ;p
Post a Comment