Wednesday, January 31

sky

A friend once told me, "when you just feel like you're at a dead end, just look up to the sky and you'll get the answer"

I've always been looking at the sky until one day a few month ago, I just forgot. Forgot to wish, forgot to hope and forgot to pray.

Now, I'm back to looking at the sky, and eventhough I don't see all the answers, I can see serenity.

10 comments:

Super-M said...


DO YOU SEE ME..?

intanz said...

erk.. is it true sue?? nk try la...

missy dullness said...

super-m,
emmm..at times... ;p hehhehehe

intan,
betul....cuba try test tengok.. ;p

aM said...

:-)

missy dullness said...

;)

zakzak said...

i've always look up into the night sky and admire the shining moon on a full night.

btw, lagu sebelum ni apa tajuk dia?
lagu yang main skang ni pun apa dia?

tq :)

aku lapor diri ptghan bulan ni kat jln semarak.

missy dullness said...

oo ye ker dr zakzak?
lecturer kat utm ker? or sambung phd terus?

then, we shud meet up sometime, have coffee ke apa ker, u have my no kan? gimme a call when u're here..

lagu skang ni,
mariah carey&whitney - when you believe

sebelum ni, rascal flatts - moving on

sebelum tu,
rascal faltts - what hurts the most

if i remember coreectly lah..hehehe

Super-M said...

waaahhh.. u ajak orang lain dating. huhu.. frustnye i.. patut la "u see me at times" jea.. patutnye " u see me alays".

=((

toin.. toin..

arghh.. lapoooooooo..!!!!

missy dullness said...

super-m,
emmmmmm.....patut ke "i see u alWays?" ;p ;p ;p
macam x patut jek...kuang3...

ami said...

no need 2 always met
no line can be drawn
hearts are close to each other
tats wat frens really are

need 2 see me not
cuz i'm not in the sky
probably behind the evening clouds
enuf 2 feel i'm there for u
alwitz or at times
;)