Wednesday, November 1

Open Book Exam

Question
To know Suhaila is to love Suhaila. How well do you know Suhaila?
(Hint : List 6 obvious traits that she has)

Answer
Suhaila says;
1. I'm VUNERABLE just like everyone else
2. I'm NOT AS STRONG AS I APPEAR TO BE
3. I have the EGO of a horse
4. I only admit my mistakes when I'm cornered
5. I TRUST PEOPLE WITH ALL MY HEART, AND GET CRUSHED EVERY SINGLE TIME
6. I love my friends, but I'm a lousy friend.

Please elobrate the points, adding in some examples of her past doings and you'll deifnitely score an A.

To my dearest Ayu,
Good Luck for your SPM. 20 days to go, and I'm 100% sure that you're ready for it. I believe in you.




5 comments:

Super-M said...


all the answers for 1-6 are: YES.

unfortunately, i can't give any example.. actually, I WONT..! it's a diamond for me, that's not to share.. ;p

xpela tak dapat score A punnnn..

missy dullness said...

memanglah answers tu 'yes'..ni kan open book exam. itu jawapan dari buku, kira cam copy paste dr buku jek. ;p

cuma kena elobrate sikit, baru dpt markah, dlm buku point form jek ;p

wats a 'diamond' for u?

Super-M said...


"examples of her past doings" --> dats my diamond. the stories.. situation.. and all..

mane bleh share..

so, I WONT ELABORATE..!

;p ;p ;p

missy dullness said...

22562286, takde paksaan pun, bukan nk bebankan, ikut kesanggupan lah ;p

Super-M said...


fuyooo.. kluo nombor askor tu.. hehe..

PREBET 22562286.. ;p