Tuesday, December 6

Lemah-Lembut..... or not....

This is an 18sx entry.
So if you're below than 18 years old, get out...run, while you still have the chance...I'm warning you


My name is Suhaila.
It is a very beautiful name given to me by my parents.
I've always loved my name, (who doesn't?)
I've always been proud of carrying my name around..

So Sweet..
So Tender..
(It's like a juicy steak at Jack's Place)


Even in arabic it means;


Suhaila, Suhaylah - Smooth, soft, fluent, flowing
Suhaila - Lemah lembut, bersopan-santun


So, I googled my name.
Well in spite of my hectic schedule at the office, I do find time to enlighten myself...
I'm not the poyo+boring type-who-just-sits-at-the-workstation-and-work-only ok?

So...the whole 1st page of the google search hits was full with this woman named Suhaila, who is appereantly a ......



























................................belly dancer

(so much for bersopan-santun,..hey but at least she's smooth, and soft lah right?)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Look on the bright side....SHE's FREAKING HOT...
(***emphasizing tat I am not interested in woman---> needed to say that because some perverts will interprate my sentence differently)

Indeed she is, SUHAILA IS HOT!!!!

8 comments:

zakzak said...

kahkahkah.

....

muwahahahaha

yes, SHE is hot.
how about u?
hehehe ;) wink2

hana_kirana said...

Mr. Zakzak, this Suhaila, the owner of this blog is HOT as well.

Trust me.


huh huh.

intanz said...

mueheheh.. sue.. akhirnya bole aku curik mase tgk blog korg2 ni ha.. erm.. erk.. HOT? ko? HOT & SPICY bole????

missy dullness said...

hehehehe....
terima kasih kepada para peminat setia ku..ahhaha...

aku sememangnya hot...cume malas nk ngaku...
aku hot sbb aircond kat client site nie macam hampes giler....time sejuk, sejuk nak mati (england pun kalah), time x braper working sgt, mak aiii stuffy giler tempat nie, smpi rasa x leh nk keje..hehehheh...alasan alasan...

sebab tue lah aku hot..
ahahhaha

Akane said...

err miss h ot.. ade x pic baju pantin pakai tudun gyg lawo2? muehehe lawo plak baju pantin kazen ko tuh tgkk..simple je.. ngan bes fren ko tuh.. ade pic lebih2 x? ermm juma punye baju lawo sgt la..
huhuhu ...

Diah said...

erm, aku berbelah bagi, nak senyum ke, gelak ke, nak sokong ke
so, i did all of the above, thee hee hee
my pal suhaila here is HOT
come on all SINGLE GUYS, masuk korum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muahahahaha

missy dullness said...

Elly,
ader2..
ko nk ker?camner nk pass kat ko?

Diah,
xpayah lah promote aku...
kang terover hot kang..susah..hahahhaha

Imza,
tq tq,,..terharu2..
aahahhahahah

isem said...

tergelak besar aku wei Mail... hahaha.. oopss sori... tp ko kire lemah lembut la gak, ok wut... untuk melemah-lembutkan ko lagi.. terpakse lagi panggil ko SUHAILA.. no more MAIL... huhu