Last night, I went out for a late supper with Deqan, Bean, Abg Ahseng and Abg Asro at the famous beragas.
Deqan and Bean will soon be Mr & Mrs Syed Nazim. They will tie the knot on 19th November. Flattering isnt it? One of your best friends is getting married on your birthday, eventhough I know it's a coincidence, but who cares, I take pleasure in everything I want to believe.hehehe
Their relationship had their up and downs, trials, separation, and everything, but now their stronger than ever, I might blog about them one sweet day, on their weddding day or something, they don't read my blog, so I think it should be ok.hehehe (Abg Ahseng, jangan kepochi tau =P)
Ok, my main highlight for the entry today is the date 19th november.
I googled my birthday date, and guess what I found?
Births
1933 - Larry King, American television interviewer
1942 - Calvin Klein, American clothing designer
1961 - Meg Ryan, American actress
1962 - Jodie Foster, American actress
1966 - Jason Scott Lee, American actor
1975 - Sushmita Sen, Indian beauty queen and actress
What I can say is that people who are borned on 19th November has a combination of artistic values, incredibly imaginative and creative kind of people, with undeniable beauty..hahahha...true or not shara? since we are born on the same day and year, you might share the same view as me.
I've got tonnes of work actually, so, time to get back to work..
I'm so excited to go back on saturday...one week out from this office, what a relief!!
Thursday, October 27
19th November
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
huhu..aku ingat dh slmt dh nana tak tag aku... so november huh? i read somewhere november-born people are very intelligent but cannot control their emotions. ada kena x?
Alamak..dah tak bole tulis nama timangan abg yg comel tu ke?eheheheh kepochi? mana ada kepochi? betul laa, org tanya kita tolong jawabkan :p betul tak????
imza...
ada2
1. memang aku inteligent (heheheh)
2. after reading my blog for a few months already, u would know that i am lacking in the "emotions under controlled" department.
akutaktahu @ abg ahseng,
itu lah namanyer kepochi...bende2 yg x perlu dan x relevan untuk diperbincangkan. =P
haku pun tak berapa reti control emosi.. heheh
hehehe. haah kan... klau dah marah, abis kuar sume kt blog ni ek? doesn't matter, everybody has their own way of releasing their anger.
takper d couple tak tahukan u punya blog ni kan? malam tadi ada india mabuk langgar kete pengantin tu...sian la plak..maybe bole pinjam kete iswara sue :p...erm,anger?meh abg ajar cara terbaik untuk lepaskan..nak belajar tak?kita lepak2 kat parit raja sambil beli2 barang raya :P..sure hilang.hehehe
artistic + imaginative + creative = undeniable beauty of heart n soul of the 19th Nov's babies~~
hahaha... 101 percento aku agree...
Post a Comment