Jerry: Hello. Hello. I'm looking for my wife.
Dorothy looks up, robbed of words. Stunned, she does not move and looks quite apprehensive.
Jerry: Wait. Okay, okay. Okay. If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen. I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that? This used to be my
specialty. You know, I was good in the living room. They'd send me in there, I'd do it alone. And now I just... I don't know. But tonight, our little project, our company, had a very big night. A very, very big night. But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you. I missed my wife. We live in a cynical
world, a cynical, cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You complete me. And if I just had...
Dorothy: Shut up. Just shut up.....You had me at hello. You had me at hello.
Those were the lines that made me fall head over heals with Tom Cruise. He was so so charming that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was, & I don't care what others say about him, he was definitely a hunk. Now, after having a long list of hunky & breathtaking actors in my "to date" list (hehehe...macam budak2 x?), he's still one of the candidates (well, one of the bottom one lah....well, at least he's still there right?). At 43, he can still flash that amazingly-remarkable-and-very-captivating smile that just melts any pure hearts like mine. Ok, enough of that, I really need to get myself a man.
Back to the story
Tom is now rocking it on with Katie Holmes (for the record, I think she's one cute gurl), and they do look good together. yeah, I know I know, 16 years makes a difference, but hey, there's no rule in the book of love, if you're in love with someone, it doesnt matter how old, poor, incomplete that person is, if you're in love, then you're in love. I mean, yeah, eventually the reality will kick in, but if you're strong enough as a couple, then I don't see any reason why a relationship can't go on just because of mere insignificant details.
Moving back to the topic, Tom has had his fair share of woman, right from his 1st wife, Mimi Rogers who's a little-too ugly (opppss....sorry), the dashing Nicole Kidman - 10 years baby 10 years, the enchanting yet sl*ttish Penelope Cruz who I don't really like & now the innocent girl Katie.


Yet, what makes me wonder in deep thoughts is how he's treating his relationship with Katie as if it's his 1st love. I mean, yeah, I admit that I've never been in love, and I don't really know how it feels like, but to actually vow in loving one woman 'till death do us part..yadda yadda yadda', then divorce her, then admitting it to another woman then leave her, then pledge his love for another woman then dump her and now this one.
How is it that feelings can be transfered that easily?
I mean, how do I put this into polite words arr.....
What's the exact measurement on how deep is your love, if eventually after saying "u're the love of my life, nobody suits me better then you" to a woman, then you dump her, and then say the exact same words to another woman after that. I mean,...you get what I mean right?
Ok, now I've confused myself all over again.
But I did ask a friend who has had many relationships in the past, she said, "when u're with someone and suddenly out of the blue the feelings just fades away, then you tend to find another person who could offer the same connection that you once had in the beginning of the relationship or something much more exciting @ different. It's like right now u're in love with your car right (ok, this is me)?, then suddenly you just felt out-of-love and yearn for a change, want something more, that can offer more to satisfy you, then u'll just dump the old car and buy a new one. Something like tat lar"
Whatt???
Now {man} = {cars}?
How freaky is that?
5 comments:
eeee...looks like someone is searching for love...i suppose. why don't u find yourself a guy, then instead of putting that 'tommy de cruise', better yet write your lurve story. MAIN PAGE. You go gurl...!!!
Honey dear,
I admit that I will need love eventually, but I don't think the time has come for me.
Ada jodoh, ader lah...hehehehe
And, maybe kalau aku found a person pun, I don't think I'll be blogging about him..it doesnt sounds romantic at all...ahhahah....but, never say never =)
Me fall in love? yikes....scary man
hehe..looks like somone is looking for love overhere~~ come on sue, u can just say it, but u need to feel it okay hahaha
i'd go banana's for tom too
Imza,
I think that if I do fall for someone, and thats a BIG 'if', it will be as a result of his sweet talks, and petty words...hehheh
we'll see, we'll see...
@nini,
I know u're talking based on your WIDE EXPERIENCE, but I am not looking for love right now. It's not because I'm abnormal or something, let's just put it at I have other priorities in my life right now and love is not one of them. =)
anh!,
100% agree...
He has the X factor...
=)
Post a Comment