Why da heck am I writin this blog? I'm not quite sure myself....
I Luv 2 read wat others have 2 say in their blogs actually, but I've never tot of duin my own blogspot. Its like a real easy way 2 get 2 know a person and I like the feeling of bein able 2 feel close 2 someone that I dun really know...By reading others blogspots, I get this kinda intimacy feelin....dun get me wrong---it's jut cool tat ure willin 2 share with others wat u feel, n think n experience n others....
I'm not quite sure whether I'm guin 2 be able 2 maintain this blog...hopefully I can...
Actually, I'm not much of a writer...so don't mind my language arr...heheh...lousy ar..., but I really hope tat I can pour myself out in this blogspot...sumtin I havent been able 2 do lately....
Thursday, December 30
Reason of being.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completly agree with you. I thought I would also try this out. It's new to me, but very interesting. Stay sunny....
Post a Comment